Anaesthesia Research 2023
|View Website →||28 November 09:00 - 29 November 17:00 - In Person Event|
|RCoA CPD Approved|
Save the date for the Anaesthesia Research conference, taking place in York in November, where we will join together with the following groups to highlight anaesthetic research from the past year.
- National Institute for Academic Anaesthesia (NIAA)
- British Journal of Anaesthesia (BJA)
- Anaesthetic Research Society (ARS)
- Health Services Research Centre (HSRC)
- UK Perioperative Medicine Clinical Trials Network (POMCTN)
- Association of Anaesthetists
Make sure to purchase a ticket for our conference dinner on Tuesday, 28 November! Tickets can be purchased alongside your conference ticket.
*Your ticket includes dinner only, and does not include alcohol.
Delegate feedback from the 2021 conference:
“A collection of some of the best research in anaesthesia”
“It was great to hear about some upcoming studies that we might get involved in”
“Good to have a conference and meet other members of the anaesthesia research community”