- This event has passed.
British Geriatrics Association Autumn Meeting 2023
|View Website →||22 November 09:00 - 24 November 16:15 - In Person|Virtual Event|
The Programme is varied and we are delighted to be working in association with, the Fragility Fracture Network UK (FFN UK), The Royal College of Radiologists (RCR) and The International Society of Geriatric Oncology (SIOG) to deliver key programme topics.
Join us in-person for the 2023 BGS Autumn Meeting, 22-24 November at the Vox, Birmingham including: highly interactive, engaging workshops and a number of social activities that are intended to give delegates the ideal opportunity to refresh, relax and refocus.
If you can’t make the Meeting in person, you can join online, live on the day or watch back on demand.
The programme focuses on the importance of cross specialty multidisciplinary teams working together and includes speakers presenting the latest current research evidence in:
• Community & Primary Care – virtual wards and rehabilitation in the community
• Frailty in Urgent Care
• Orthogeriatrics and fragility fractures
• Dexa Interpretations & Osteoporosis
• Therapeutics & Safe Prescribing
• Quality Improvement
The Programme includes guest lectures from experts in the field, including:
• Dr Lade Smith CBE, Clinical Director (Forensic Services), SLaM and President, Royal College of Psychiatrists
• The Trevor Howell Guest Lecture: Professor Tahir Masud, Consultant Geriatrician, Nottingham University Hospitals
Please see the details of fees and a link to register on our website.