Clinical Radiology Research Day
|View Website →||9 November 09:00 - 14:15 - Virtual Event|
|RCR CPD Approved|
This year’s Academic Research Day will provide delegates with an overview of imaging research being done in the UK. Our speakers comprise radiologists at different stages of their career from trainees exploring research themes, to internationally renowned academic radiology consultants. The speakers will share their insights into the challenges they faced in their lives and careers as they tried to carve out their academic niche.
The research themes will cover getting started in radiology research from varying career stages, setting up, developing and research in the 21st century. Topics will also include crowd funding, online presence and celebrating radiology research award winners. The talks will highlight the opportunities academic medicine can bring to your life and how it can maintain your excitement in radiology.
1. Appreciate routes to becoming involved in research at different stages of training
2. Understand ways to develop a new imaging biomarker or technique
3. Learn about new methods of conducting radiological research in the 21st Century
Session topics include:
- Getting started in radiology research as…….
- Setting up
- Developing a new…..
- Research in the 21st century
Led by: Dr Tristan Barrett, University of Cambridge
CPD points: 5