Developing Leaders in Healthcare Education 2023
|22/05/2023 8:00 am - 26/05/2023 12:00 pm||View Website →||In Person Event|
The course is run by ASME Leadership Development.
The course aim is to allow participants to deliver professional organisational objectives in healthcare education
– Building or interpreting vision(s) and setting direction
– Team leading including: building and motivating, leading through change, develop resilience, confronting poor performance, delivering results
– Personal effectiveness including awareness of self and others
– Change management
– Finding time to reflect
– Interactive sessions and group activities using a wide range of formats
– Opportunities for intensive work between all participants with faculty overview
– A five day residential course where all workshops are conducted onsite
Our Developing Leaders event is held at Cumberland Lodge, Windsor Great Park, Windsor, UK
The full programme will be available in due course. The course will start at lunchtime on Monday 22nd May 2023 and finish at 12 noon BST Friday 26th May 2023.
ASME members: £2750
Includes all meals and 4 nights’ accommodation as well as course materials