RCR Annual Conference 2023
|View Website →||12 October 08:00 - 13 October 17:00 - In Person|Virtual Event|
The RCR Annual Conference returns in-person and online this autumn, with a high-quality CPD programme. Join us on 12 and 13 October 2023 for a range of activities designed for radiologists and oncologists at all stages of their career to earn CPD credits, gain practical skills, build valuable connections, further your career and delve into the latest research.
The conference is offering delegates the option to attend in-person or online for those based across the UK and internationally, with rates for RCR Consultants, Trainees, Non-members and those working in LMIC countries.
Key reasons to attend
• Gain seven CPD credits per day. Extra credits can be gained by reviewing abstracts/ePosters and completing a self-reflective form
• Our CPD programme is devised and delivered by a faculty of subject matter experts, who bring the latest thinking and practical tools to improve clinical practice and enhance patient care
• Embrace new ideas, keep at the forefront of clinical knowledge and takeaway skills that will contribute to changing practice in clinical radiology and clinical oncology
• Connect, network, collaborate and share experiences with peers and with colleagues across all career stages and geographies
• Support to develop your career, now and in the future
Super early bird discounts are available until 3 May 2023 – prices start from £150
Early bird discounts available until 31 August – prices start from £90
Standard rates applicable from 1 September – prices start from £325.