St David’s Day Conference 2023
|View Website →||8 March 9:00 am - 4:30 pm - In Person Event|
|RCPCH CPD Approved|
Croeso i Gynhadledd Dydd Gŵyl Dewi RCPCH!
The 2023 conference will be held in the Marriott Hotel, Cardiff City Centre, and we look forward to an event that celebrates Paediatrics in Wales with a plethora of topical guest speakers, interactivity, and fun. From our home to yours we extend a big Croeso to the 2023 St David’s Day Conference.
The theme for this event is ‘Learning from our experiences’. We’re still developing the final programme, but we will publish updates as and when they are confirmed here. Here’s what we have lined up so far:
- What exactly does the Officer for Wales do?
- Neonatal risk and safety, (including a special talk from a Ukranian colleague about neonatal care through the current crisis), Dr Cora Doherty
- Medicines for Children, Dr Rachel Atherton
- Organ donation (with a family story), Kathryn Gooding and Dr Michelle Jardine
- Wales SWAN clinic (including a family story), Dr Jennifer Evans
- Asylum seeker maternity and neonatal care in Wales, Midwife Wendy Ansell
- Wales PAFTA’s
- More speakers to be announced
Trainees, Allied Health Professionals, Nurses – £70
RCPCH Members (Consultants) – £110
Non-members – £160