The really useful guide to leading and managing your ED: Focus on quality
|View Website →||28 November 10:00 - 16:00 - In Person Event|
|RCEM CPD Approved|
RCEM accredited 5-CPD points
The really useful guide to leading and managing your ED is back this year with a focus on quality.
The expert guest speakers will cover the below themes:
- Leadership, and leading for quality
- Understanding difference perspectives on quality
- Measuring quality
- What do we really mean by valuing staff?
- What does the future for quality in EM hold?
It should be a really useful day and we look forward to seeing you there.
- To develop a deeper understanding of the issues surrounding leadership for quality in Emergency Medicine
- To become more comfortable with the concept of leading in the midst of complexity
- To understand how you can have an impact on improving quality
SLOs: 11 and 12
GMC domains: 1, 2 and 3
Please note, the catering provided at this event will be meat-free as part of RCEM’s commitment to achieving carbon neutrality by 2040 or sooner, and as a founding member of the UK Health Alliance for Climate Change. Any dietary requirements that you specified on the registration form when you booked the event will be catered for, please look at for signs about this in the catering space or ask a member of staff if you are unsure.
Please note, registration for this event will close on Tuesday 21 November at 23:59, but may close earlier if capacity is reached.